The Maine State Pier is a municipal-owned deepwater marine facility and a waterfront music venue located in the heart of Portland, Maine that has been open since 2011.
1 Maine State Pier – Commercial Street/Franklin Arterial, Portland, Maine 04101 || 207-358-9327 (Information) or 1-800-745-3000 (Box Office)
- 2 – Slightly Stoppid with special guests: Iration, J Boog, and The Movement.
- 7 – Billy Currington.
- 8 – 311 with New Politics and The Skints.
- 5- Lifehouse & Switchfoot with Brynn Elliott.
- 9 – Gov’t Mule with Galactic.
- 16 – Goo Goo Dolls with special guest Phillip Phillips (I’ve seen both of the bands live and they are fantastic performers!)
- 22 – Old Crow Medicine Show with Town Meeting